If you work for one of Storehouse’ Partnering Agencies, charities or statutory bodies, and would like to refer a family or individual for our assistance, please ask them to visit the Storehouse Centre during opening hours. Provide them with a referral letter to bring with them, detailing the following:
- Client’s Name
- Client’s Address
- Brief description of their background and why they are being referred
- How many family members you are asking Storehouse to provide for
- Specifically what you are asking us to provide
YOUR REFERRAL LETTER WILL BE VALID FOR SIX MONTHS, SO YOU DO NOT NEED TO PROVIDE YOUR CLIENT WITH A NEW REFERRAL EACH TIME THEY WISH TO VISIT US.
Depending on their needs, we are able to provide:
– Up to six food parcels, but no more than one per week.
– Furniture for those permanently residing in the home.
– Clothing for each family member.
For more info see – What We Provide
Storehouse provides for those in circumstances such as:
- Family Breakdown and separation
- Drug and alcohol addiction
- Seeking asylum/refugee status
- Benefit issues and debt
If you represent an agency, charity or statutory body that does not currently partner with Storehouse, and you would like more information on becoming a referring partner, contact Matt Orme.firstname.lastname@example.org